Via G. Galilei - Brignano Gera d'Adda (BG) 24053
Phone +39 0363 814033
Fax +39 0363 381965
Mail info@bianchiangelo.it

Products


Our metal part products are 80% brass; the remaining 20% are aluminium, steel and iron.
The mechanical turning products can be raw or treated (nickel and silver plating, tinning, pickling, burnishing and annealing are the most used).
Treatments are carried out by contractors selected carefully so we can always guarantee a prompt delivery and compliance with all regulations concerning the use of hazardous materials.

alveoli

Cavities

go to the gallery

details
bussole

Compasses

go to the gallery

details
grani

Grains

go to the gallery

details
alveoli

Inserts

go to the gallery

details
bussole

Clamps

go to the gallery

details
grani

Pins

go to the gallery

details
pinze

Pliers

go to the gallery

details
alveoli

Thorn

go to the gallery

details
bussole

Gudgeon pins

go to the gallery

details
pinze

Screws

go to the gallery

details